Our second event in 2021 was a Tow-in-only special at the beautiful lake Silvaplana in Switzerland. The EFPT was hosted by the Vanora ENGADINWIND by Dakine, with the Tow-in action perfectly filling up the windless mornings before the IQ-foil races started. To match the action to the breathtaking scenery, the EFPT decided to shake things up, introducing the all new Airstyle format. This ensured that riders had to diversify their repertoire of moves, providing for a more exciting show to all. Check out the results of this change in our 2021 EFPT ENGADINWIND Event Recap:
2021 Event Recap – EFPT ENGADINWIND
January 22nd, 2022
- Lennart Neubauer wins maiden European Championship title!
- Top 4 Men and Women set for the finals! – Day 1 EFPT Finals Brouwersdam 2023
- 2023 EFPT FINALS Brouwersdam are ON!
- Caers becomes the first ever European Foilstyle Champion – Day 5 EFPT Geneva 2023
- Esteve, Huvermann and Grisley Triumph – Day 4 EFPT Geneva 2023