At the 2021 EFPT Theologos everything came together: wind, waves and Europe’s best freestyle windsurfers! Building on his succes at the EFPT in Austria, Amado Vrieswijk (FutureFly/Severne) claimed the European Title, fending of Belgian Yentel Caers (JP/NeilPryde) who was on an insane comeback run. In the Juniors Lennart Neubauer (Starboard/Severne/MUF) proved to be an unstoppable force and in the Women’s first competition away from Brouwersdam, we saw Maaike Huvermann (Severne/MUF) dominate. Check out the recap to see all the action and drama:
2021 Event Recap – EFPT Theologos
January 28th, 2022
- Lennart Neubauer wins maiden European Championship title!
- Top 4 Men and Women set for the finals! – Day 1 EFPT Finals Brouwersdam 2023
- 2023 EFPT FINALS Brouwersdam are ON!
- Caers becomes the first ever European Foilstyle Champion – Day 5 EFPT Geneva 2023
- Esteve, Huvermann and Grisley Triumph – Day 4 EFPT Geneva 2023