Have you always wanted to work in the windsurfing industry but did not know how to get into it? Here is a chance you will not want to miss – JP-Australia and NeilPryde are looking for a new Marketing Manager! Do you have an affinity with marketing and are passionate about windsurfing? Then make sure to read the job description below thoroughly and contact NeilPryde and JP as soon as possible. Seems like a dream job to us!
Marketing Manager Windsurf / SUP / Wingsurfing
For the next possible dates, we are looking for new team members to breathe life into our new Berlin office. For our brands Neilpryde & JP-Australia, we are looking for passionate windsurfers with some expertise in marketing and communication. You will be working in our newly found office, beautifully situated at the Treptower Park in a former bathtub factory called “Moos”, it offers the ideal background to get productive and creative and yet being close to Berlins urban seductions.
If you bring passion for watersports (ideally windsurfing), a bit of a marketing background (affinity, experience, study) and you want to be part of one of the most iconic brands in the business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com
Some more details:
– Plan brand and sales strategy
– Budget planning and creation
– media planning
– correspondence with magazines and printers including price negotiations
– Organization and implementation of events
– teamrider management
– Communication with dealers & end users
– Support of our offline and online channels
– Agency management
– Completed commercial training or studies or another good argument why you are the right one.
– Good to very good knowledge of kite- and/or windsurfing is a prerequisite
– Professional experience in marketing is an advantage
– Very good computer skills
– Good English knowledge in word and writing
– Negotiation skills, cost awareness and affinity for numbers
– Flexibility and willingness to travel
What we offer:
– A full-time, permanent employment relationship
– An attractive compensation package (incl. 13th month salary)
– A modern workplace in the middle of the capital
– Free coffee, tea, water and fruit
– A small team with flat hierarchies and room to develop your own strengths.
If you would like to become part of our team of sports enthusiasts, we look forward to receiving your complete and informative application (preferably by e-mail), in particular including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, to: firstname.lastname@example.org