COVID-19 Update #2

April 24th, 2020

After closely monitoring COVID-19 situation and checking back and forth with organisers, the logical decision has been made to re-schedule two of our June events to September.

The EFPT Vieste Spiaggia Lunga will be moved to the second or third week of September with the exact time period staying on TBA for now. A definite date will depend on the possibilities of running an EFPT event at the Surf Worldcup in Neusiedl am See, Austria which has also been postponed to September until further notice.

With the Canary Islands also being struck by the impact of the virus and the travel and safety restrictions resulting from it, the organiser of the EFPT Lanzarote decided to move the event from the original date in the end of June to the beginning of September. The new dates are already fixed and the tourism authority agreed to host the EFPT Lanzarote from the 2nd – 5th of September 2020.

The first event of the season 2020 up to this day will therefor be the EFPT Las Dunas at the Costa Brava from the 16th – 21st of June. The organisers are still being optimistic about running it on the set date, a final decision however will be made after the 4th of May when the governement should release more precise guidelines.

The remaining events in Egypt and Switzerland are staying on track for now, the DAM-X 2020 remains on the TBC status. 

We will update you with further news as soon as we have them!

You may find the updated tour-calendar HERE