Just a few days have passed since the last internationale freestyle competition of 2016 was staged at the Zeil- and Surfcentrum in Brouwersdam, Holland. We are looking back on one of the best EFPT events in the past years with great freestyle action, a flawless organisation and the crownings of the European Champions 2016, both in the mens and ladies division. More than 7.500 people visited the event-site in the North of Holland to enjoy the show that has been put on by some of the finest freestyle windsurfers of the world. The DAM-X has been more than that though – apart from the professional competition there has also been tow-in action, a slalom fun race and many more things to entertain the spectators who gathered at the beach. The DAM-X 2016 was a blast and we cannot wait to return in 2017. Thanks to everyone who made it possible and to Continentseven for capturing it all. Sit back and enjoy – the DAM-X highlight clip 2016.
DAM-X 2016 Highlight Video
October 20th, 2016
- Freestyle Spot Guide – Aruba by Sarah-Quita Offringa
- Day 4 – Jacopo Testa extends championship lead in front of home crowd – EFPT Vieste 2022
- Day 3 – Caers is victorious in tricky freestyle conditions – EFPT Vieste 2022
- Day 2 – First blood as the single elimination got underway – EFPT Vieste 2022
- Day 1 – Calm before the storm – EFPT Vieste 2022