The Freestyle Pro Tour regrets to inform our riders and supporters that the much anticipated tour stop in Theologos, Greece has been cancelled for this season. The event, which was meant to happen from the 7th -11th of September, did not get the final go-ahead due to administrative and financial issues, in addition to accommodation concerns for our crew and athletes. This is a real blow to the freestyle windsurfing community, as last year’s EFPT Theologos was arguably one of the best events the tour ever hosted. Organiser Tobias Gottfried and the Freestyle Pro Tour do look forward to the 2023 season, where everyone is working tirelessly to see the windy shores of Theologos again!
EFPT Theologos Cancellation
August 12th, 2022
- Tow-In In Town – Day 3 EFPT Vieste 2023
- Yentel Caers Leads after the first ever Foilstyle Single Elimination – Day 2 EFPT Vieste 2023
- Slow start at the 2023 EFPT Vieste – Day 1
- Vieste is about to light up! What to expect? – 2023 EFPT Vieste
- Relive the action from Vesoul! – 2023 EFPT Vesoul Highlight Video