Watch the battle of the generations unfold in the double elimination final of the 2023 EFPT Surf Opening in Austria. Lennart Neubauer (Starboard/Severne/Maui Ultra Fins) was challenged by competitive veteran Steven Van Broeckhoven (Starboard/Gunsails) for the first continental event win of this season. The heat saw lighter winds than the rest of the day, but both riders managed to squeeze in some powerful moves as they scrambled across the heat area to find gusts. Check out the full final recap in the video below:
Rewatch the Final between Neubauer and Van Broeckhoven! – 2023 EFPT Surf Opening in Austria
May 2nd, 2023
- Lennart Neubauer wins maiden European Championship title!
- Top 4 Men and Women set for the finals! – Day 1 EFPT Finals Brouwersdam 2023
- 2023 EFPT FINALS Brouwersdam are ON!
- Caers becomes the first ever European Foilstyle Champion – Day 5 EFPT Geneva 2023
- Esteve, Huvermann and Grisley Triumph – Day 4 EFPT Geneva 2023